Nutrition Tips in Wichita KS
Your body is constantly making new cells and needs proper nutrition to make quality cells. Without good nutrition there is no way your body can make good quality cells. Over time, improper nutrition can lead to disease and other health ailments like heart disease, diabetes, hormonal irregularity, and even cancer.
Here are a few guidelines that you should implement daily
- Drink plain filtered water. (half your weight in ounces)
- Eat at least 3 RAW fruits a day. Mix them up.
- Eat at least 3 RAW vegetables a day. (at least 1 dark green)
- Eliminate toxic food. (fast food, box, canned, and frozen food)
- Limit the amount of flour intake. (breads, cereal, crackers, cake, etc)
- Eliminate dairy as much as possible. (substitute almond milk or coconut milk)
- Eliminate fried food.
- Eat lean organic hormone free meat when possible. (chicken, fish, and beef)
- Eat a handful of raw nuts and seeds.
- Take an omega 3 supplement daily.
Cheat ONCE a week by eating your favorite foods that are not on this list.